Couple Of Pics And Vids

BlkSSnCpt

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet pics and vids!! wish i would have made it if pete would have called me sooner :jester:

Ya my bad bro...I just never put two and two together that you lived right there untill we were already there. You coming out the the meet on the 6th? i think its at speedzone or go kart world. not sure actually

Great pics Dave, you sure handle that camera like a professional that's for sure!! Thanks for the fun on the ride back Rob, It's always fun doing some high speed passes on the fwy. Was lucky we ran into that C6! And whatever else that BMW was.

yeah Dave sure does take some good pics, oh i have a pic of u showing Dave some "love" :crackup: while he's taking those pics from the ground :P , then again i might see Dave next weekend at the meet im not gonna risk getting kneed in the head by posting it up.

yeah man wat was up with that guy in the beemer??? it's lik he wanted to mess with u but i think u scared the sh!t outta him when u took off. but it was a new 3 series with the twin turbo I6. but Turbo :gmc_icon: FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Looks like you guy's had some fun.. Great pics and I have to hand it to you Rob driving one handed video tapping and playing poll position at that!!!...It's always fun to hang out with people with the same addictions!! Have you guy's cleaned of the rubber yet? It's time for some new tires 4 me im itching to burn the baldy's up!!

Man that burn out shot is the best pic I've seen of my truck..great job on the shots Dave they all came out sick!

This maybe a dumb question but why is your display name in your sig spelled wrong? Display name= Saytagf and siggy name= Santagf

Sic pics and vids guys...:pepsicheer:

This maybe a dumb question but why is your display name in your sig spelled wrong? Display name= Saytagf and siggy name= Santagf

Sic pics and vids guys...:pepsicheer:

Siggy nation made my sig. I told em it was spelled wrong and they swear thats how a "y" looks in that font...I dont believe em...But it doesnt really bother me

hahahaha... i had starting braking when we hit 65mph when we were on a 35 mph road... that is when rob passed me... but I did get a jump on him because he was f'n with the video cam...

we will have to line them up when there isnt anyone around and we have a clear start and finish...

I think it will be close, but i still think the MM will take you... its lighter with the same HP...

should be a good run!

Dave gimme a shot at the MM. . . .we will se how close it is :jester: BTW sweet ass pics and videos :chevy:

Yeah it's fun but I'll be the first to admit the timing for Rob and I's playing around wasn't ideal because of the traffic that was around. Kinda wish we weren't on the 405 fwy (worst fwy in the world, it's not smooth one bit) and that there wasn't any traffic around. Probably coulda picked a better place and time to do it.

Fastest I've ran my truck is 165 and that was only because I became too much of a chicken to keep going. :)