My Custom Reg. Cab Ho

Nice looking truck. I also agree on ditching the chrome molding on the doors and also replace the rear chrome bumper with a painted one like the SSS or a roll pan. Would SSS cladding fit on the truck without alot of custom work? That might match up the front fascia a little better? Not sure if it would fit though.

Nice looking truck. I also agree on ditching the chrome molding on the doors and also replace the rear chrome bumper with a painted one like the SSS or a roll pan. Would SSS cladding fit on the truck without alot of custom work? That might match up the front fascia a little better? Not sure if it would fit though.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the cladding should fit with little modification. The cab corners would be the hardest part. The only reason I haven't put on a sss rear bumper cover or roll pan is because I USE my truck a lot, and the painted roll pan/cover wouldn't look good long.