Bought Another Sss

Viperkiller97

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/818202228.html

Link to my new baby! feels faster than my 2003 did stock ,must be the electric fans !

Yeah I know its NOT a 2500 hd LOL

Nice buy brother. wish I could find another SS for cheap that I could afford, especially silver brch. What mods you got in mind for it?

shit, i didnt even know you got rid of your 2003...

since I sold my 2003 back november i havent been on much, i also recently bought a 2005 silver birch... wish i was VR, but i cant complain with the price i paid

congrats

Nice buy brother. wish I could find another SS for cheap that I could afford, especially silver brch. What mods you got in mind for it?

Iam glad you asked that question. Ill start by lowering this beast. Then find someone to trade me wheels looking for stock chrome 20's or copy's of stock but in chrome 22's. Then headers, it already has a true dual exhaust. Then a Volant ram air cold air intake. Also a shift Kit and high Stall. Hank still has his, ill buy that one! And last but defininitly not least a Top Secret amount of fast gas ! This truck is already faster than my 03 so maybe I can get a 12.3 or 12.2 out of it ? :wtf:

Holy Crap he's back......

Yes Sir !

The story is! Last year I found out I am sick. I am in advanced stages of Kindey Failure . The Day after I found out I was driving down the road in my SSS and, low on fuel frustrated as hell, so I said to my sister who was riding with me (Ill never put gas in this pig again) then I pulled in to American Chevrolet and traded it in on a 2007 Chevrolet Malibu SS and been kicking myself since ! Gave the malibu to the lil woman, and bought a newer SSS. They gave me 20K for my 03 so I have lost nothing and gained (less miles, electric fans, moonroof,garage door openers)

shit, i didnt even know you got rid of your 2003...

since I sold my 2003 back november i havent been on much, i also recently bought a 2005 silver birch... wish i was VR, but i cant complain with the price i paid

What up Posi ! Dude you go through some cars bro. Is your SSS all wheel drive and how much did you get it for? If you dont mind!

congrats

?? not sure what your talking about but the carfax came back clean !thanks bro

color just seems a little off and the black stripe that fills the line in between the lower center grille opeing and the simulated brake vent scoops is missing. might have touched up the bumper tho and hell silver on my truck is off and its never been painted on. great lookin truck tho and hell of a deal. gotta love SBM!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...