New Toys

pimp ss

THEY ARE NOT NEW THEY ARE USED BUT NEW TO US I GOT A RAPYOR 660 MY WIFE GOT A PRARIE 360 4X4 AND 4 YEAR OLD AND MY 6 YEAR OLD BOTH GOT PREDATOR 90,S MY RAPTOR IS AN 04 LIMITED EDITION MY WIFES IS AN 03 AND THE PREDATORS ARE 03 AND 04 THEY ARE ALOT OF FUN

Picture112.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture116.jpg

i did not go with the 450 because everybody i talked to that has them said they are for going fast and thats it and NO REVERSE they said they kinda suck for trail riding my raptor hauls ass has reverse and can ride trails awesome and no nothing will ever touch my bed justin thats what my trailer is for you can see the reciever hitch sticking out of the roll pan in the picture

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

i did not go with the 450 because everybody i talked to that has them said they are for going fast and thats it and NO REVERSE they said they kinda suck for trail riding my raptor hauls ass has reverse and can ride trails awesome and no nothing will ever touch my bed justin thats what my trailer is for you can see the reciever hitch sticking out of the roll pan in the picture

lol. . . who needs reverse, i know where i ride :jester: jk.

DCFC0083.jpg

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

nice bike but when riding with my 4 year old and my 6 year old reverse is a must have and some times i get my self in situations where it is very handy i really wanted a raptor 700 but my buddy bought one a couple montha ago for like 9500 its a limited edition ive been riding it and it is not that much faster than the 660 and i only have 7700 dollars in all 4 bikes and and my new 16 foot trailer and all our gear so im pretty pleased with the way i went

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

got my six pack rack / wheelie bar installed on the raptor cant wait till this weekend to try it out i broke the stock grab bar off because i went in the back yard to do some doughnuts before they started digging the pool and the tires grabbed good and slung me off the back and drug my bar and broke it off