Magnacharger= Big Let Down

NORCAL SS

Not much of a let down, but I'd think a normal 2wd TBSS without the Stabilitrac on can do that. :confused: Now if we can just get more videos like this though. I think almost everyone like a good smokey burnout of some type. More, More, More... :D

Note for those watching this. If it's making alot of smoke, it's a black one. :cool:

Not much of a let down, but I'd think a normal 2wd TBSS without the Stabilitrac on can do that. :confused: Now if we can just get more videos like this though. I think almost everyone like a good smokey burnout of some type. More, More, More... :D

Note for those watching this. If it's making alot of smoke, it's a black one. :cool:

thats a good point zippy..black ones make alot of smoke for sure...but the red ones HOOKED and are gone!... :jester:

very cool vid...we all love a big smokey!!!

when i saw the title... i was like WTF get a ZR1 then :lol:

but good to see another satisfied customer :D nice video :thumbs: we did an AWD TBSS w/ M122 maggie, SW LTs, corsa CB, LS7 cam.... it ran 11s on 22s and nittos :drool: things are great with a little wrenching

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

when i saw the title... i was like WTF get a ZR1 then :lol:

but good to see another satisfied customer :D nice video :thumbs: we did an AWD TBSS w/ M122 maggie, SW LTs, corsa CB, LS7 cam.... it ran 11s on 22s and nittos :drool: things are great with a little wrenching

yah i ran a 11.9@112 on 5.5 pump gas. i have a new set up coming trick flow heads with cam and 122 with meth.

yes sir some good slicks with that setup your low 11s. i thought you were AWD...? you the guy who made the coilovers and got banned from tbss.com?

no im 2wd id never go to a awd. i had a sti wrx ran 10.9@133-135 just tired of awd after a while had to be able to light posi up streets again.

Yah im the guy with coilovers and bunch of other stuff. I started my own tbss site and its the number 1 tbss site now check it out

www.tbssowners.com :)

no im 2wd id never go to a awd. i had a sti wrx ran 10.9@133-135 just tired of awd after a while had to be able to light posi up streets again.

Yah im the guy with coilovers and bunch of other stuff. I started my own tbss site and its the number 1 tbss site now check it out

www.tbssowners.com :)

May I ask why you got banned? just curious..