So Cal Meet

whos coming?

i think the meet spot we had last time at B.J.'s was good for parking and getting an ok shot then either eat there or pretty much anywhere you can think of since there is one of everything in the area.

so ideas are welcome on where to eat and what time?

im thinking a later meet would be nice, maybe around 3pm or 4 pm if everyone can .

post up .

were going to have to do 4 pm. i have a b day party at 12 i have to make an appearance at. so we will meet @ 4 pm at b.j.s on 4th street in ontario across the street from the mills.

anyone needs info or directions pm me or call 951 756 9082.

I was really looking forward to going out to Ontario today but I've got some plastering to do today before building nad safety comes out on Monday. Kinda bummed about not being able to go. I told everyone I was going at the last meet and I didn't want to just not show up. I had a good time at Speedzone racing and meeting everyooe. You'll definitely see me around again soon. Hope you all have a good time today out in Ontario. Later.

I was really looking forward to going out to Ontario today but I've got some plastering to do today before building nad safety comes out on Monday. Kinda bummed about not being able to go. I told everyone I was going at the last meet and I didn't want to just not show up. I had a good time at Speedzone racing and meeting everyooe. You'll definitely see me around again soon. Hope you all have a good time today out in Ontario. Later.

dont worry about it O we're gonna have more latr so dont trip u'll have a chance to get to know everyone better latr on.

remember hit me when ur ready for the tune and ur tranny work, ill hit up Rey when ur ready.

-Rob

ill be there with a couple others, this isnt a big meet so no biggie.

hopefuly we will have some new ideas on the next meet after today.

im going to try and be there around 3 30, rey said he has to leave around 4pm .

art where you at man?

ill be there with a couple others, this isnt a big meet so no biggie.

hopefuly we will have some new ideas on the next meet after today.

im going to try and be there around 3 30, rey said he has to leave around 4pm .

art where you at man?

yo Chase me and Ivan we'll probably be around that time aswell, but i dont think we're gonna stay to late Ivan is leaving back to Vegas tomorrow morning. see u guys in a bit.

-Rob