Crazy Viral Vids - Post Them Up Here

usabodyguard

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf does this have to do with a silverado? don't think the sponsorslike borla, slp,magnacharger and the countless others would like this type of nonsence associated with their products, after all, this is a business!

there is allways someone being a negative nancy. lol

umm...this is the off topic/general section about anything. most topics in this section are not about our trucks. its everything. jokes, personal issues, off topic questions, things to just share with the community. just for fun man. this was started by a moderator anyway.

wtf does this have to do with a silverado? don't think the sponsorslike borla, slp,magnacharger and the countless others would like this type of nonsence associated with their products, after all, this is a business!

:chillpill: <--- take 2 of these and call me in the morning.....lol

with the buisness comment i take it you have had a run in with a mod about a topic and that was brought up.....somethings are taboo (ie...rascist stuff and politics) and should not be going on but the off topic section is a designated BS section...I dont see you getting pissed about NFL threads,pet threads, movies, etc...none of have jack chit to do with the sponsors.