Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2008

It was a good time yesterday at the track and nice to meet some more of you guys in person. First time I met a lot of you and I didn't even know Mervz had a brother! They barely look alike so i never would have known. Definately a good group.

I want to thank the Grill Master Shuan for the lunch and Hank with all the salads, I tell you that I certainly didn't come that prepared.

I left with my truck still in tact, and a new personal best for my truck with a perfect day at mid 40's to 50 degree's.

It was another successful event, thanks!

smithl3

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good time yesterday at the track and nice to meet some more of you guys in person. First time I met a lot of you and I didn't even know Mervz had a brother! They barely look alike so i never would have known. Definately a good group.

I want to thank the Grill Master Shuan for the lunch and Hank with all the salads, I tell you that I certainly didn't come that prepared.

I left with my truck still in tact, and a new personal best for my truck with a perfect day at mid 40's to 50 degree's.

It was another successful event, thanks!

smithl3

got a vid of your last run... but your not in it much because the cmaera operator was watchin my truck haha

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we all had a great time. We saw alot of familiar faces and met a few new ones. Racing at LVD was great (we had some cool temps to negate a slow track) yesterday, but the drive thru Western Mass and Southern Vermont was a great finish to a solid laid back weekend.

Due to a few donuts... it looks like New England Dragway could be early the season destination and hopefully LVD forgets about us by the fall. (Hahaha... I'm sure they will.)

It would be sweet to get everyone up to NED in the spring and hit the Cog Railway up to the summit of Mt. Washington the next day. I'm getting ahead of myself right now, but that seems to be the idea for next year so make note that North Conway, NH could be the spot for '09.

:chevy:

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we all had a great time. We saw alot of familiar faces and met a few new ones. Racing at LVD was great (we had some cool temps to negate a slow track) yesterday, but the drive thru Western Mass and Southern Vermont was a great finish to a solid laid back weekend.

Due to a few donuts... it looks like New England Dragway could be early the season destination and hopefully LVD forgets about us by the fall. (Hahaha... I'm sure they will.)

It would be sweet to get everyone up to NED in the spring and hit the Cog Railway up to the summit of Mt. Washington the next day. I'm getting ahead of myself right now, but that seems to be the idea for next year so make note that North Conway, NH could be the spot for '09.

:chevy:

I second the Keith. It was an awsome laid back weekend. Can't wait till spring..

• 1 year later...

I know this is a way old thread...but I was there in '08 with my old supercharged Regal (black with flat black racing stripes if anyone remembers). I just picked up a 2007 AWD TBSS and was wondering if there are plans to go again next year?

I know this is a way old thread...but I was there in '08 with my old supercharged Regal (black with flat black racing stripes if anyone remembers). I just picked up a 2007 AWD TBSS and was wondering if there are plans to go again next year?

we go every fall :driving: