Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2008

UPDATE: New Date - October 18th, 2008

Hey All ...

I have some good news, along with some bad news.

Bad News - Lebanon Valley Dragway was rained out, the entire weekend of Sept. 27+28. So, LVD will now run both last weekends’ classes/groups, along with all of this weekends classes/groups, this coming weekend. So October 4th will be full of two weekend’s worth of racers.

What does this mean for us? Simple ... We will not be able to get hardly any runs in, if any at all. So Matt and I made the executive decision to move to the next available weekend. That way those people who are traveling, will not make the journey in vain. I would hate to have people show up and pay to run, only not to be on the schedule, due to being over booked, because of a previous rain-out.

Good News - We have October 18th, 2008 (sat) as a back up date. There are hardly any classes/groups running that day. So we may get in A LOT of runs for our money. So, I am sorry for those who have changed their schedules, but I too will now take back my vacation days, and use them later in the month. Any Questions Comments please Call or PM me ... Thanks in advance ...

Respectfully,

Shuan

Old Date - October 4th, 2008 - Cancelled

New Date - October 18th, 2008 - New Date

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shuan, thats even better for me because its looking like this weekend for me was going to be a no go so in my case you delivered good news.

LOL ... I too find this weekend will work better ... I had to use two Vacation Days ... Now It falls perfectly on my days off.

TheWaterboy and I have nominated you for the Roast again, OK???? .... Yummy ....

that makes sense. the new date was the weekend I originally was all for so this works for me as well. kinda funny that I put in for a vacation day for this saturday though this morning and now I can tell my boss I don't need it now. :D

I don't think I'll be able to make it either. I have to work and Alainna also has to work on the 18th & 19th. I'm pretty sure I can get away, but not quite sure if she will be able to swap shifts....We are both looking into it and will make a decision next week. :sigh: