Chick Auctions Virginity To Pay Student Loans...

Black2003SS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright just to clear some stuff up for u guys. first off they r doing it at the bunny ranch because her older sister is a hooker and works there, so the ranch told her it would be safe and everything for her to have her "transaction" there. secondly, she has admited to having ANAL sex, but not vaginal. so take that as you wanna take it. 50% virgin???

alright just to clear some stuff up for u guys. first off they r doing it at the bunny ranch because her older sister is a hooker and works there, so the ranch told her it would be safe and everything for her to have her "transaction" there. secondly, she has admited to having ANAL sex, but not vaginal. so take that as you wanna take it. 50% virgin???

this adds more scepticism to it. shes going to laugh all the way to the bank, along with a crooked ass walk.

hmmm....."and she's a Catholic" :jester:

I gotta show this thread to my wife, its been 10 years since grad school and we are still paying off her loans :rolleyes:

That's going to keep me laughing inside all day. :jester::jester::jester: I'm sure she'll find the same humor in it as you. LOLOLOLOLOL

I wonder what would happen if the guy shows up and isn't interested in going in the "front door".

I've got 5 on it....LOL

hmmm....."and she's a Catholic" :jester:

:crackup: this has to be the funniest thread yet for my short term of membership...

I am not touching this subject, never went to college but some girls...shes still smoking though, imo. If she can pass a medical exam thats pretty crafty...