Ohio State Vs. Usc

diggerdan11

i figured i would be the first the comment on this. first of all i like to say that i do not like USC but i hate Ohio State more. Im so happy that Ohio State got crushed. They have been way overrated for the las few years, and im so sick and tired of them being ranked so high but when they play a team thats not a pushover like ohio, they get there butts whooped.

im from los angeles so USC is pretty much the closest thing we have to a professional football team... actually come to think of it.... USC could probably beat a couple of NFL teams.

i agree usc is a bad a$$ team...its hard to say that cause im a sec fan but i cant deny them they are tuff...

If #1 USC beats #5 Ohio State by that much and #2 Georgia barely beats the University of South Carolina who are unranked then something is wrong with this stupid ass ranking system. Georgia never deserved to be #2, and I just plain hate Ohio State so they suck and need to just quit so I dont have to hear about them anymore. At least Clemson won so Im happy, and I had seats on the 30 yard line like 4 rows up from the field so that was sweet too.

Being from Ohio, and being an Ohio State fan, I just watched the first 20 mins or so. Didn't figure they would win anyway. They don't have any good play makers yet, that is consistant that is. They still got a couple more losses coming this season.

That, and they don't seem to be 'coached' anymore. They NEED a bad season now, to get the fires lit again.