I got issues again

ssblackss

Hi All,

I am in need of a measuerment from someone who HAS NOT lowered there truck at all. I put the Mcgaughys kit on me SS and the guy before me had turned the freakin torsion bars to lower it down and I dont want to stress the CV joints.

So now what I need is for someone please to measure on a level surface the distance from the ground to the rocker panel as close to the front and the back as possible. so I can get the vehicle level then I can deduct the drop amount from that and work back If you see what I mean.

And would there be someone who could do this on the mcgaughys kit as well maybe jrock80

I really appreciate your help on this. :nonod:

Cheers

ssblackss

Well I have the truck back in the shop where the install was done to clear up some things and they noticed that the torsion bars had been turned. Now the truck sits ok and looks good. but now Mcgaughys say that you do not want to go lower than 2" on the front as you will blow out the CV joints. So if I raise the front its gonna sit nose high not the look I want. So it looks like we have to work back to get it to sit right ie standard ride height -2"at the front and the same at the rear -3.5"

so thats what I am trying to get now some measurements

• 3 weeks later...

Archived