What do you think of this?

black03zr5

Don't really care for the looks of that style. If you don't mind a soft cover, I would reccomend the Extang RT. That's what I have and when I need more room I just roll it up. Takes about 2 minutes. Mounts very close to flush with velcro sides. Just my opinion. :chevy:

Take a look at the Pace Edwards Cover. It Is a roll top design, but they have a rail option that allows you to use Thule bike racks and accessories, so you get to keep the lid on and mount the bikes on top.

Throw all your gear in the bed nice and dry and locked up with the bikes on top. Drop the tailgate and stand on it for loading and unloading. It's what I put on a buddies truck and he loves it; so do I cause i get him to drive lol

Take a look at the Pace Edwards Cover. It Is a roll top design, but they have a rail option that allows you to use Thule bike racks and accessories, so you get to keep the lid on and mount the bikes on top.

Throw all your gear in the bed nice and dry and locked up with the bikes on top. Drop the tailgate and stand on it for loading and unloading. It's what I put on a buddies truck and he loves it; so do I cause i get him to drive lol

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Pace Edwards roll type canister sits on outside or top of the front cover, doesn't it? I have been looking into rolltopcover.com at the rolltrax system where the canister sits inside and under the cover so all you have is a flush system for better looks. It looks good, but costs more (around $900)

than Pace Edwards. If anyone has seen or used Rolltrax, i'd love to hear from you.

Our truck has the Extang tuff tonnau III. It's nice looking but it's a real bitch to put on in the cold. Wife and I spent over an hour putting it on in 35 degree weather and that was using a small electric heater in the bed just to get it close enough to latch over the sides. In warm weather it goes on easy. It is a lip-in-groove design and really looks clean. I personally don't like the bows in it but until the weather straightens up, I have to have them in there. This one is $200.00. Here's a pic:

SS%20Tonnau%20Cover.JPG

Archived