Some Friggin' People!

RacerJJ

I hate people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started with a vanpool yesterday to save some money on gas in my Honda CR-V commuter car and when I returned to my car and started her up, the thing sounded like a rice rocket race car. That's right, some A$$hole stole my damn cat right out from under it while it was sitting there all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I drove her home open header and now I have to walk to the park and ride and pay $229 to get a new one. This is how I am repaid for trying to save some money and the planet!!!!!! God Damn thieves!!!!! I just hate people sometimes!!!!!! :M16::M16::rant::fume::fume::mad::mad:

I had heard about the trend on the news and through crime bulletins at work but I always heard that the main targets were Toyotas and Nissans. The cops told me that this was the first Honda case they have ever heard of. Luckily, the thieves tend to stay away from American stuff so the SSS's should be safe for now.

Luckily, the thieves tend to stay away from American stuff so the SSS's should be safe for now.

Crazy man. Yea, you would think that the trucks would be easy targets due to the pipes / cats being so easy to get at. I know the old Mustangs are high up on the target list though due to them having 4 cats. Most old 5.0L guys do H pipes anyway though.

Takes balls to do this in broad daylight as well. :uhoh:

no kidding. If someone were to steal my cats I'd be pissed but at the same time I wouldn't cuz I was thinking of gettin rid of them anyway. I don't think I'll have that problem around here though. about the only crime we get is break-ins for stereos.