Some Friggin' People!

RacerJJ

Damn man, I'm pissed hearing this. Will insurance pay the repair bill?

A park and ride 15mins from my house was hit a couple months ago, people got off the bus and got into their cars to find out they were much louder then when they last drove it earlier that day. If I ever see some scum bag doing that or anything else, I'll f'en :M16: them!!!!!!

WOW, Just about 3 weeks ago I was out at my garage talking to my son while he was washing his car, when suddenly my neighbor who just loaded up there van with coolers, chairs etc. to go his 11 y/o sons first football game. Starts up there van and I'm like what the heck did he do to there van. ( I thought maybe he was trying to start modding it LOL) He suddenly jumps out, his wife gets out and he looks under there van, and someone had taken a cordless saws all and cut his cat right out.

As pissed as I was that this had happened in our neighborhood, I also thought it was totally hillarious when his wife came unglued and started cussing, crying, screaming and whining to anybody that would listen to her. Let's just say I think I know who wears the pants in the house and 95% of men wouldn't put up with her :jester:

Edited by SSleepingbeauty (see edit history)

someone had taken a cordless saws all and cut his cat right out.

sadly, that's all it takes. they've had a few stories on the news here showing how easy and fast it is with a saws all. of course, that just gives others the brilliant idea to try sometimes.