Do You Let Your Ss Warm Up At Cold Start Ups Before Driving?

Berry

thanks for trying to keep the peace danny boy...

im only stepping in cause i was notified via the REPORT button... jason play nice... Rausche was sticking up for steve-o...

are you effin kidding me he reported me what a baby. hey alex go cry somewhere else!!! dave get on to him for falsley notifying the moderators over dumb crap. even steve would make fun of alex for being a BABY. Hey Steve your 43% ahahahaha see no one cares because we are guys and this is a cool ass site. as arnold would say "STOP WHINING" alex

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jesus Christ lets just cry because friends wanna give each other hell WTF is happening to this site?

nothing is wrong with the site dave is doing his job. Which he wouldnt have to do if there wasnt a BIG CRY BABY hitting the mod button he went and cried to josh too. GEZZ this is retarded i even took my conversation to pms so that there wouldnt be a public disruption but nooooooo alex is a girl and went crying to mommy waaaaaaaa :cry: man up alex

are you effin kidding me he reported me what a baby. hey alex go cry somewhere else!!! dave get on to him for falsley notifying the moderators over dumb crap. even steve would make fun of alex for being a BABY. Hey Steve your 43% ahahahaha see no one cares because we are guys and this is a cool ass site. as arnold would say "STOP WHINING" alex

nothing is wrong with the site dave is doing his job. Which he wouldnt have to do if there wasnt a BIG CRY BABY hitting the mod button he went and cried to josh too. GEZZ this is retarded i even took my conversation to pms so that there wouldnt be a public disruption but nooooooo alex is a girl and went crying to mommy waaaaaaaa :cry: man up alex

Jason, :chillpill::chillpill: Enough is enough already, you made your point, now it's time to let this go. IF you have a problem with Alex there are other ways to rectify it.........and to keep publicly flaming him isn't one of them! :nono:

:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

On the subject. I don't have an SSS, but 2 gen III engines and one 4.3L in my driveway. I fire them up and let the idle come down. From there I idle out of the driveway and drive on from there. I keep the rpm below 2k until the ECT gets above 140 minimum. When it's super cold out I let it run for about 3-5 minutes to the maximum, but normally about 60 seconds is good enough for me.