Ordered an 04 ss

woodwardspecialties

• 2 weeks later...

uh oh... got the call this morning from the dealer... it got dropped off today.... they are sending out to have the spray in bed liner done on monday and they say it will be ready for me to pickup on tues... only problem is i will be away at college and cant get home till next fri night to pick it up...

i well... flowmaster is on the way and im about to call for the cowl hood so i can get them all on the day i pickup the truck... cant wait.. this week is going to be hard to get through! :sigh:

i went to the dealer to check out my new ride... its sitting outside in the rain right now :nono:

good news is.... its perfect... i love it... and cant wait till next weekend to take it home!

also... Jegs got the new flowmaster to me fast... it was sitting on the doorstep when i got home. it is huge... and alot heavier than expected... o well... as long as it sounds good...

• 2 weeks later...

well.. .after the long wait.... i picked the ss up on fri night at about 6pm. it is now sun at 2:30 and i already have about 200 miles of crusing on it. i put the flowmaster on last night... and wow it sounds good...

now to get ahold of bryan for the pcm tune and we are set.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived