Computer Guys

04CHASE

well i was going to get a dell refurb but they had decent deals on new so i got this

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/con...ops_great_deals

3gb ram

250 gb hard drive

and sadly vista, i will probably get xp for it though.

this is going to be mytuning / coucg comp , i also have an older pc i use specific for mp3's and photos.

I'm alittle late to this but to add my 2 cents, I had a Dell Insperon and had the hard drive crash on me and then the motherboard took a crap 6 months later. I went out and decided to limit my spending and got a Acer Aspire 6920 and love it so far. Not bad for under $800.

Yeah I am not a fan of Dell. I never had good luck with them. If you call for tech support you are calling India. And they can't send the right parts to you if you need one.. But My best advice is to get the extend warrenties... But good luck on the new computer Chase

sounds like you want a work horse, with 2 gig processor with a gig or 2 of memory, if youre wanting something with performance and just for tuning i would look into the ibm T series laptops, the t23 can be had for like under 300 bux with a 1.3 processor 512 of memory and a cdrw drive, you would think you had an all out gaming laptop, its very fast... and ibm is very dependable i been using the one i am on for over 8 years and never had a problem... keep in mind most computers are only as fast as there internet connection ...