Disappointed Iii

CenWaSS

Sorry I did not let you know we were going, it was kinda a last minute thing. I figured being last minute and you being so far that you probably would have needed more notice :chevy: my bad. Maybe next year we can plan a meet at a strip :cheers:

yea its all good. it would be hard but next year its on brother see ya on the 28th

What was the weather like? For running the short tire I'd have guessed 13's out of it. Did you make any passes with the 22's?

I believe it was 67deg, pretty good whether for racing I thought. No passes with the 22's, though I had them on when I raced the other stock SS...he ran 14.73et. Ya I was really hoping for 13's too, my tuner was saying if I got him my a/f ratio he could get a little more out of it. Not sure how to get that info for him.

Good meeting you too :cheers: We had lots of fun, and I agree it was great to see the track going strong. I dont think i'll make it out next weekend but we definaltely need to have GTG at the track next year. You taking the SS out next weekend, maybe your GF's TBSS? Anyway good luck next weekend.

Remember that stock 06' Red SS, 2wd? I saw he ran 15.04 his first run, did you see how he made out? I think he dialed in a 14.65 or something close, just curious how he did.

A GTG would be cool next year. The Red SS, I think, ran close to his dialed in time on his last run. I wanted to see what he had done to his truck. I would love to get a time on my truck, but not until I get the shift kit, accum pistons, vette servo, and have marty re-tune for that. I dont want to blow anything up yet :D . GF will prolly wait until next year to run it, unless I can convince her to let me do it. :devil: Talk to ya later :cheers: Jim

A GTG would be cool next year. The Red SS, I think, ran close to his dialed in time on his last run. I wanted to see what he had done to his truck. I would love to get a time on my truck, but not until I get the shift kit, accum pistons, vette servo, and have marty re-tune for that. I dont want to blow anything up yet :D . GF will prolly wait until next year to run it, unless I can convince her to let me do it. :devil: Talk to ya later :cheers: Jim

As far as he told me his truck was stock, he was looking to get base line numbers. I believe he said Marty was his son and that he was planning on having his SS tuned. Im sure we'll see him out again at the track. Maybe he's a member here and will chime in and say hello.

GTG will be a must for next year, maybe if we give enough notice we can have some of the west siders come down :cheers: that would be sweet IMO :thumbs: .

Good time! Deffinetly not bad for these big rolling bricks...

Sounds like all ya need next is servos and a nice street cam and you may very well get mid 13's, maybe even low 13's.

What rear end ratio do you have?

Ive got servos and yes I do want/need a cam. Im thinking a cam will be coming into play next year. My wife lets me do one spendy mod a year...sometimes I sneak in more :thumbs: Ive got the stock 4.10's for gearing :cheers:

HAHA Yea I hear that man. Cam is something I'm trying to do next year as well. Tha's awesome you are that deep into 14s without one. Im hoppeing just to break 14s with all the stuff I wanna do.

You'll get there :cheers: it takes time and of course MONEY! Your truck looks good, kinda reminds me of my 00' :chevy: that I traded in back in 05'.