My Truck Got Stolen

Pasadena SS

Well the SS is gone, first of all I have only liability insurance (so I'm screwed). The reason is time is tough right now, I have to pay for my daughter's college tuition and I only drive my truck on weekends maybe less. So I figured I'd saved some money and hopefully my good driving skills would help me avoid accidents since I've never been in one.

Last Saturday I took my family to the Gene Autry Museum across the street from the L.A. Zoo. We were meeting my parents and my oldest daughter who is attending Occidental College here in So Cal. I had with me my 14 year old, 6 year old, 2 year old and my wife. We met inside the museum for about an hour and half, had a lot of fun, made dinner plans and it looked like we were gonna have a great day. We came outside to find the truck is gone. Inside was my baby's bottle, diaper bag, toys, car seat, strollers, my kids school back pack, my daughter's iPod, everything is gone. I felt so helpless, ashamed and sad about how I let everyone down.

We're not museum goers but my parents invited us, we normally would've said no but my oldest daughter was gonna be there and I miss her a lot being off to college in all I just wanted to see her. We usually don't take out the truck for family trips either, we normally would have taken my wife's car but it's Saturday so I figured we take the SS out for a drive.

It's been a week and I've heard nothing. Not even a follow up phone call from the cops, I can honestly say I have no hopes of them finding my truck but just in case one of you boys run into someone selling parts like BEDRUGS, X2000 lid, etc. for a 05 Silverado SS that's kind of fishy please let me know. I had the 05 SS in the Birch Silver.

I'm sorry for letting you boys down. I know I screwed up big time.

Chris in Pasadena.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its an 05?? you have onstar... even if its not activated you can call them and have your truck located do that get the address and call the five-o, GET YOUR TRUCK BACK

Sorry to haer about your loose Chris , you did not F up big time it just Fing happen there are alot of A-HOLES in this world . You try the ONSTAR and see if that works . If the a-holes pulled the fuase it will not not

GOOD LUCK !!!

Mark

hey chris sorry to hear about that bro. you havent let any of us down. bad things happen to good people. i hope that they find your truck and it is in good shape.. keep us informed about it. take care and good luck..

damn man im sorry to hear about this. that area isn't the best and im sorry to say im not really surprised it would;ve happened there but keep ur faith man try the onstar if not start looking on craigslist for parts for sale around LA u'll be surprise wat u might see. good luck to u man. and remember u let no one down this this could happen to anyone.

-Rob

I will keep my eyes peeled on ebay for parts off a silver 05 SSS. Onstar does not help much at all, any decent thief would cut the fuse to it immediately. Sorry to hear about your loss man, I will keep my eyes out for trucks for sale and parts.