My Truck Got Stolen

Pasadena SS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on craigslist for LA. But it says its from an 06 SSS. there is two ads, same phone number but 2 different pics, 1 black SSS, 1 silver SSS.

06 SS motor and trans 6.0 liter vortec - $3100 (chatsworth,ca)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: [email protected] [?]

Date: 2008-09-22, 7:53PM PDT

06 super sport motor and trans 2wd,fits 99/06 silverado,tahoe,yukon,escalade,vortec max engine with 30k miles on it.805 750 2073

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/851511356.html

06 silverado SS cab - $1200 (chatsworth,ca)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: [email protected] [?]

Date: 2008-09-22, 7:05PM PDT

salvage title ,no doors,interior,dash only.805 750 2073

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/851460467.html

post-6951-1222227838_thumb.jpg

post-6951-1222227943_thumb.jpg

post-6951-1222228248_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eddie (see edit history)

Wow man, reading this brought a :( to my eye, I'm so sorry to hear about this all.

thats exactly the way I felt reading it :(

:M16: i know a have no right to judge anybody,but a@# holes like that deserve to die.sorry bro i hope you find her

cant feel bad for feelin this way, thieves are the worst

I am usually a pretty nice guy but the scumbag who stole my truck left my little baby girl on some parking lot crying, hungry for her bottle. He can rot in hell for all I care.

yeah, thats the worst part right there... please dont feel like you failed us OR your family... some POS scumbag fu**er decided to steal from a REAL man instead of working for a living!

that really sucks , in fact its my worst fear. im scared to take my truck anywhere. it is insured but still the hardwork thats gone into it can never be paid back..

speakin of which... Chase, i browsed across some kid on cardomain that has pics of your truck up claimin it as his... I'll try to find the link... they're older pics from the week after you got painted...

...and Chris, I wish I had the magic words to make it all better but all I can say is I hope they find it with the driveline intact and just some dumbass cosmetics missing... most thieves are idiots anyways... very rarely do you get one that actually knows wtf their doing. You can always rebuild he little stuff!

Edited by Posi12Bolt (see edit history)

Again thank you everyone for your support and thank you for those who looked up Craig's list. I'm gonna give those info to the detective see if they can check it out for me.

There's been nothing on the truck. Knowing my luck it's probably in Mexico some where, gosh I hope not. Everyone I know who got their car stolen usually gets it back in a few days and this is been well over a week. I can't help but to feel it's never coming back.

Today a buddy of mine came over to hang out, watch some baseball and he asked where's my truck and my whole house went quiet. I told him it was at the shop. I don't really know why I lied to him, maybe I just didn't wanna get into it. Is that weird?

I have a advice from my personal experience. Especially for those of you that own your trucks/cars. When my first car was stolen it was financed, so I had full coverage insurance. I*t worked out ok in the end. After that I kept liability (of course), and comprehensive. That saved our ass when the second one was stolen. Prior to that I only carried liability. Comprehensive is not that expensive considering what you can lose.

Chris, don't take this the wrong way, and I know this is probably too little too late. But, had I not experienced a theft I wouldn't have thought twice about having liability only on cars that I owned outright.

Wow, I just logged on to the site for the first time in a while and very sorry to hear about this loss. I'm in So Cal 90066, and have a very nice slightly used stroller that you can have to replace the one that got stolen if that helps your situation any.

James