Photos That Changed The World

brobradh77

Some of the most incredible pics ever taken. The "Burial of Unknown Child" kills me every time I see it. For those that don't know the story--It was a child in a Northern Iraqi village after Saddam Hussein decided to unleash nerve gas on the Kurds. Thousand were killed in minutes. Glad that SOB is dead.

yeah there are some crazy pics there, some of those are hard the look at tuff to look at tho.

here's a thread from an MMA website with most of those pics and a lot more pics there's some amazing pics in here too just dont take some of there comments serious a lot of the guys on these site are kinda douchebags.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/powerful-...ictures-835369/

MODS: if theres a problem with me posting something from another site please let me know and ill edit my post. but definately check out this thread some amazing pics.

-Rob

Those are very moving pictures. I can't believe some of the comments of some tools in out there.

:withstupid: Its hard to believe that some people can be so ignorant! One of the comments from the pic about the Tsunami, some tool was blaming the US for that?!?! WTF?!!

anyways: some of those pics are very moving, its neat to know a little history behind them as well.