Jet PCM

It sounds like it would work but if i were you i would talk to westers or nelson their tunes are truck specific and you will see alot more power gained and a more custom setup for your shifting patterns. I don't know about the pricing on the jet but i'm sure you will be way happier with the custom tunes.

Canadian C3

When my camaro was stock the Jet stage 2 took me into the 13's the Hypertech slowed me down . It definitly works good but I had a problem with them screwing up at around 5k miles and having to send them back . The car would idle at 2000 r.p.m. then I would take it out and the problem would go away . :wtf:

When it comes to tunes, the best thing you could invest in is customer service, someone that will service and advise on thier product!! If you look around there is a lot of guys that bought tuners or new ecms and are very unhappy with the products because they have questions and no one to help!! I got my ecm tuned by NELSON PERFORMANCE, and not just once but twice not on the same truck because I needed a tweek.

ok ok , enough with the blatent advertizing, pleeaaaase. Hopefully Nelson will be a supporting vendor soon, THEN you can talk about him all you want..--Mervz

I have the jet pcm stage 2 on my silverado ss. I am very happy with it. I have the volant intake, b&b exhaust, vr velocity stack and a 180 deg thermostat. I like it alot and got a lot of power and it shifts way more agressively.

Archived