'05 Black Ss Awd F/s

BigBadJohn

as stated above, i have 2005 black SS AWD for sale. it is loaded with every option they came with, to include the power sunroof, heated seats, and easy-exit seat. i still have the window sticker with everything listed on there for verification with any non-believers. it is completely stock, only add-ons are the rhino lined bed and tinted windows/windshield strip. it has 43k miles and the most "abuse" its ever taken was carrying my harley in the back :D . its here with me at parris island South Carolina, and never seen snow or road salt. i must stress how CLEAN it is, my brother saw it last weekend and said the interior looks like its never been sat in (and hes a ford lightning guy)!!! i'm in no hurry to sell the truck, but to get this rolling (and because the website requires a price) i'll start the price at $21k, MAKE ME AN OFFER! OR A TRADE, i know everybody says this about thier own truck, but it REALLY is a nice clean truck.,

ANYONE GOT ANY PARTIAL TRADES THEY MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN!?!?! your vehicle + cash for mine? try me

*i have clean title in hand, AND the origianl window sticker!

PICS TO SERIOUS BUYERS, just ask. :cool:

post-16158-1222732792_thumb.jpg

post-16158-1222732806_thumb.jpg

post-16158-1222732820_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigBadJohn (see edit history)

well thats a pretty broad answer to be honest, as i like many different types of vehicles. i like f-bodies (camaros &firebirds), i like c bodies (corvettes), i like MANY different trucks. any GM musclecar/ponycar as well. thats why i said try me on trade offers, cause i could go on forever.

do you have something in mind?

Edited by BigBadJohn (see edit history)

Maybe, I have a 1970 Chevelle with a 468 Big Block with a 671 Weiand Super charger going on. The car is a Malibu but you really can't tell. The car and motor is not complete, but its being worked on when I have the time... So I guess you can see I was just kicking around the idea..