College Football

Jond983

The season looks to have the makings of yet another crazy one. With seven of the top twenty five teams going down including four in the top ten...including USC..Wisconsin..Georgia and Florida who both lost at home! Oklahoma will be the unamimous #1 followed by LSU and hopefully TEXAS!! I'm sure there are more upsets to come and it'll be fun to watch!

When i am a South Carolina fan. So you know how we are. The gamecocks cant stand prosperity. But they are still my team. But ill tell you what. Nick Saben and Bama has really impressed me this year. if it was my vote i would put them 2nd in the pools. Right now he is earning his 4.2 million(i think thats his salary)

I'm with Bubba, the original "USC" is my primary team as well, but Bama is my second & is ranked # 2 by the AP. We'll see what happens.

Bubba where you at in SC? I'm currently working in Wa. state, but from Chuck-town. You should see the looks I get when I wear my SC hat that says "Cocks" across the back. LOL

Edited by mr breze (see edit history)

I'm with Bubba, the original "USC" is my primary team as well, but Bama is my second & is ranked # 2 by the AP. We'll see what happens.

Bubba where you at in SC? I'm currently working in Wa. state, but from Chuck-town. You should see the looks I get when I wear my SC hat that says "Cocks" across the back. LOL

I get picked on all the time around her for the COCKS slogan. There are alot of clemson fans in my little town. I am form blackville it a small little town. The closest city around me you would know is Aiken. I am about mins from it. Im about a Hour and half away from charleston. O btw my friend was in charelston a few weeks ago and took a pic of a bad ass SSS. it was black, very clean, and had i think black 22".

it's good to see some of the tops teams lose. It makes the season more interesting IMO. Last year this happened around the end of the regular season so everybody was trying to see who would be in the hunt for the top two spots. I was pretty surprised to see #1USC, FL and GA lose. GA I could see but they got their @ss spanked really and FL lost at home....dang crazy stuff. I'm not a fan at all of #1USC. I still think Mr. Bush should lose his Heisman for taking cash but the NCAA just turns a blinf eye to that $hit. either allow college played to get paid or enforce the rules. Pretty simple to me.

I get picked on all the time around her for the COCKS slogan. There are alot of clemson fans in my little town. I am form blackville it a small little town. The closest city around me you would know is Aiken. I am about mins from it. Im about a Hour and half away from charleston. O btw my friend was in charelston a few weeks ago and took a pic of a bad ass SSS. it was black, very clean, and had i think black 22".

I know where Blackville is. I used to ride thru there on my way to & from Ft Gordon. Speed traps still as bad as they once were?

I had a co-worker thats a retired Navy Warrant Officer from Blackville.

I think I'm the only Charleston member on the site. I haven't seen that particular truck, but have seen others & left fliers on them,

but don't think anyone joins.

it's good to see some of the tops teams lose. It makes the season more interesting IMO. Last year this happened around the end of the regular season so everybody was trying to see who would be in the hunt for the top two spots. I was pretty surprised to see #1USC, FL and GA lose. GA I could see but they got their @ss spanked really and FL lost at home....dang crazy stuff. I'm not a fan at all of #1USC. I still think Mr. Bush should lose his Heisman for taking cash but the NCAA just turns a blinf eye to that $hit. either allow college played to get paid or enforce the rules. Pretty simple to me.

i think the fact that bush played for USC and was the "heisman" the NCAA just pardoned that...if it was any other guy on any other team the NCAA would've gone all the way through to see that that person was punished :rant:

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...