03 Stock Ss...sadly

IndySilveradoSS

Unfortunately, i have decided to sell my SS. I really don't want to to, but with a new son, and bills piling up, I just can't afford her anymore :( . So here's what it is, it's got 70,169 miles, stock, clean with the lo-pro extang bed cover, seats are in excelltn shape, no tears, only usual wear on drivers, tinted windows, rubber floor mats, the usual. It's got vented/slotted rotors with new pads that have less than 1000 miles on them(R1 Concept Rotors, Napa pads) Has drop in bed liner, never had it out, so I assume the bed is perfect. I am the second owner, truck has always had Mobil 1 oil in it. Basically that's it. I need 20K out of it. This is what I owe on the truck, I am not making ANY thing off selling this, I just need to be out from under it, so sorry, no trades. And if I'm asking too much, please don't leave shitty reply's, I'm doing the best I can. I figured I'd see if someone who truly appreciates SS truck a chance to buy it before it goes to whoever on ebay. Any questions, please feel free to call of pm me. 317-270-7457. Thanks for looking.

JoeHPIM0773-1.jpg