Guy Said He Put Down Over 500 Hp Stock.

shawnss

There is only a hand full oh SS in my town. But the other day there was another blue one i spotted. He works with a buddy of my. The guy claims there is only 500 of these types of trucks made. he said the truck laid down 515 hp and 487ft. he wont pop the hood or race me. it has stock exhaust and sounds like it to. has any one ever heard of such a thing. i dont think its true. he said chevy made these trucks/

he is correct! also im the only one with an 06' victory red SS with a 9.7L 1800RWHP engine too with a 7 speed SMG trans. . . . . . . . .

I'm soon to be the owner of this truck of yours! Just let me find that package with return address on it....

:D:jester:

he is correct! also im the only one with an 06' victory red SS with a 9.7L 1800RWHP engine too with a 7 speed SMG trans. . . . . . . . .

lol oh yea well i just installed a engine that i had nasa design for me its got 10000000000 horses and 43 1/8 pistons in it it does it all with 8 cams.i would show pics but its g-14 classified. i also got a 20000000 shot so im taking names for races now. lol jk

Edited by mcmahan (see edit history)