My Sss Wot Run

12'SROCK

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was that your converter looking near 110? you really need that cam man . and a set of some cal tracs would make you a bit more fun on the street. a set of the nitto drag radials wouldnt be a bad idea for you since they seem to last a good while. just need alot of heat to get em sticky. but there sizes are a bit small for 20's imo.

was that your converter looking near 110? you really need that cam man . and a set of some cal tracs would make you a bit more fun on the street. a set of the nitto drag radials wouldnt be a bad idea for you since they seem to last a good while. just need alot of heat to get em sticky. but there sizes are a bit small for 20's imo.

yeah that was my converter locking up at 115. . . you dont know how bad i want that cam man :(

damm bro i feel you,next year i might work on my suspension and tires.Bro thats not that bad on my truck from a dead stop if i step on the gas pedal 1/4 it makes the tires cry.i might run drag radials nitto came out with 20s,also some tracktion bars and the trutrac

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

Nice run :cheers: A lil more traction and you just may take me out of the #12 spot :cry: Though I wont be going down without a fight :jester: My cam install is in the near future as well, just brushing up on what specs Im after...till then :cheers:

no worries i just ordered a true ported 78mm TB and UDP and im gonna go to the track next month. . . .im gonna move up on the list for sure :jester:

damm bro i feel you,next year i might work on my suspension and tires.Bro thats not that bad on my truck from a dead stop if i step on the gas pedal 1/4 it makes the tires cry.i might run drag radials nitto came out with 20s,also some tracktion bars and the trutrac

yeah tell me about it, this launch was just easing in the throttle but as soon as i get wheel spin i let off cuz u know where that leads. . . .new tires :D

im gonna go to the track next month. . . .im gonna move up on the list for sure :jester:

You will have some competition now that I have a built trans and a built rear. Hopefully we both move up on the list. Let's see who gets to 13.xxx first. :P:jester:

You will have some competition now that I have a built trans and a built rear. Hopefully we both move up on the list. Let's see who gets to 13.xxx first. :P:jester:

It's on (respectfully to both of you)!!!! :)

Truck sounds real nice in that clip man. Its vids like these that make me want to mod the hell out of my truck but still have yet to touch it (yes I sound like a sally). :jester:

:cheers: im going to the track on november 1st to go get my 13 second run in along with 2 other mods :jester::D

:cheers: im going to the track on november 1st to go get my 13 second run in along with 2 other mods :jester::D

good luck :cheers: i'm pulling for ya :driving:

I'll be heading to LVD next weekend hopefully to put the new trans through her paces, hopefully she's done in time..... :fingersx: