My Sss Wot Run

12'SROCK

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...yeah i guess i could do that! but i want it to be for real! is there any way for me to disengage the front diff? what exhaust set up do you have? i mean i sounded good all the way through!

yeah you could byt it is in no way recommended to do so only on the dyno. i have LT's, deleted cars and 18" magnaflow muffler

cool thanks dan. . .did you end up getting a new converter?

Yeah, I upgraded to the same one you have, 3000 stall triple disc 10.5" Vig. I am gonna have the old one freshened up and sell it, already have someone interested in it......

is there any way for me to disengage the front diff?

You can disconnect the front drive shaft, but you risk burning up the viscous clutches in the

transfer case.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

You will have some competition now that I have a built trans and a built rear. Hopefully we both move up on the list. Let's see who gets to 13.xxx first. :P:jester:

slicks and a trans brake would be nice .

art if you dont run 13's ill have to brain you!

if the maro doesent run 12's ill have to just get a vette.

if you need the tools to install the ud pulley let me know i have a ls1 harmonic damper puller and i made a nice installer.

slicks and a trans brake would be nice .

art if you dont run 13's ill have to brain you!

if the maro doesent run 12's ill have to just get a vette.

if you need the tools to install the ud pulley let me know i have a ls1 harmonic damper puller and i made a nice installer.

thats my goal and im gonna try real hard to get there. . . .if its nice and fresh out at fontucky and i get traction then ill be for sure in the 13's

no worries i just ordered a true ported 78mm TB and UDP and im gonna go to the track next month. . . .im gonna move up on the list for sure :jester:

Good Luck :cheers: Hope you get your 13et :nonod::jester: , you should be there...2wd SS's around here are running 13.80's with DR's and less mods :chevy: