I Have The Worst Luck!

blackss461982

so i just got my tail lights sprayed yesterday and this morning when i went out to my truck i see that someone had backed into the bumper. WTF!!! :fume: the **** pushed it in a little and rubbed some paint off but come on! people that can't drive their own cars just need to stay the hell of the roads!!!!!!!

so i just got my tail lights sprayed yesterday and this morning when i went out to my truck i see that someone had backed into the bumper. WTF!!! :fume: the **** pushed it in a little and rubbed some paint off but come on! people that can't drive their own cars just need to stay the hell of the roads!!!!!!!

tell me about it....i was cleaning my truck the other day and noticed a nice ding in the front quarter that appears to be from someone elses door. :fume: wrecked my week....hopefully the dent guy will be able to get it out. Its unfortunate, but some people have absolutely no regard for other peoples belongings....sorry to hear about your truck

Hell I hear ya...I just had a new windshield put in last Thursday. Yesterday, a week later, a damn semi traveling the opposite way passed and all my buddy and I heard wash shit hitting my truck and a nice new rock chip out of my new windshield. I feel your pain. People suck!