Killed A 05' Vette Last Night

bagged7104ss

Went to my buddies baby shower last night and had a few cold ones. My chick gets very paranoid when I drink so I let her drive my truck the fifty miles back to the valley. Almost at our ramp to exit a convertible vette fly's buy us and I tell my chick "GET ON IT" and to my surprise she does and follows him to the same exit as we were getting off. I was in the passenger side and tell the guy in the vette "race my girlfriend" and without any hesitation he was game on. So my chick and him hit it at the same time and are neck and neck but had to slow because of cars. I point the guy to a less bizzy street and he is game. My chick was not so we switch seats. We stop in the street and I tell him on three lets go. So I count to three and hit it but he does not. So I shut down around fifty and he comes next to me and tells me I caught him off guard :rolleyes: . So we do it again on three, I get to one count and he punches it :wtf: , he has two cars but I ate those up fast and passed him as he shifted into second gear. Now he looks like he is getting pissed, so was the hot chick with the old man. He asked me a few questions as we were waiting for the light- if I built the engine, I tell him no its a 6.0l :P . He said he has the same then asked me if I was stick and what year. He was an 05' stick.So the light is about to go green and I stalled it up to 2200 and ripped it off the line. He did ok off the line but I had him by 5 lengths and shut it down at 80 mph. My first vette kill and I loved it. My legs were shaking I think all of me was shaking actually. I am going to give my truck a nice cleaning today to thank her ftw :cheers: .

I love AWD :chevy:

Edited by bagged7104ss (see edit history)

Nice kill. it always nice when you can smoke a sports car when it weight half what you do. how many pounds on the charger i dont know what a 3.0 pulley is good for. i run a turbo set up on the sss. :thumbs:

9-10lbs

Make sure you give the SS a cold one also! I think they help ftw. :jester:

I had a few for her :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...