GM Set to Release Trio of 385 Horsepower Trucks!

GBass

i didn't even read that article, i was going off the press from last year. they made a pretty big deal about it at woodward and at the power tour last year. it sounds as if they celebrated early?

The new trucks should be awesome, but I feel like the guy on the other message board who said Ford and Dodge only sell about 5000 or so of their "SuperTrucks" a year, that being the main reason that Chevy made the SS more of a truck than a sportscar. I love the current offering of the SS with AWD, although 385 hp stock would have been nice, but here in the N.O. area you don't run across many trucks like the SRT-10, and when it rains most of my friends who own Lightnings park 'em!! ;)

i'm not sure how much you've looked around, but aside from chevrolet dealers there aren't alot of ss's out there. i see lightnings even up here in michigan on a daily basis. the only good thing about this is that it makes the ss cheaper if you want to buy one, they didn't exactly light the sales figures on fire.

i didn't even read that article, i was going off the press from last year. they made a pretty big deal about it at woodward and at the power tour last year. it sounds as if they celebrated early?

I heard about it last year also,I was suprised by that article.

He probably gave a year's notice. :jester:

• 2 weeks later...
sure is a bit hit to the gm guys. john moss retiring and john lingenfelter passing on is probably going to make things different for the future. :sigh:

Does Lingenfelter have any relatives that know how to do what he did? I am sure there is. wow If they would make a new lingenfelter '06 Z06. WOW :thumbs:

Archived