Big Western G2g

ok so a member on pt.net and i are starting to get a meet for the western states. all western states if you can make it . plan is to have it in january at fontana drag strip for an outing.

here is the details so far

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...6536&page=5

who would attend?

hey chase im in if i can get leave if you can get me def dates and let me know when and where ill make it. its about a 1100 mile trip for me about 17 plus hours.coming from seattle ft lewis area.i hope the army lets me come. but my truck is stock so ill get dogged out but ill be there to support the sss clan. if you could pm me please. thanks bro

seems like your aiming for the 17th. ill need to put the time in at work, so i need to know if that is the date it Will be. then if there is any cost other than getting there (bit of a trip) let me know. :chevy::driving:

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

You know I'd be down, but if you are trying to do it for the "western" states then why are you doing it all the way down in San Bernardino? Why wouldn't you choose a more central location? 1100 miles is a helluva long way to drive for a SS meet, even though I would be down if I could get the time off :cheers:

Edited by CHPTR13 (see edit history)

You know I'd be down, but if you are trying to do it for the "western" states then why are you doing it all the way down in San Bernardino? Why wouldn't you choose a more central location? 1100 miles is a helluva long way to drive for a SS meet, even though I would be down if I could get the time off :cheers:

well it was decided over on pt.net, when the first thread was started the two main suggestion from track were Ca. Speedway and Famosa and there were more votes for Fontana...

Thnx for the update JJ...

-Rob