My New Daily Driver

no 1/4 times yet, but i assume it runs flat 13s cause it sticks with my evo barely, and it runs high 12s.

and as much as i love alot of the rims on cts-v, i am piss broke. i have a motorola v60 for example (for you older members hahaha)...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no 1/4 times yet, but i assume it runs flat 13s cause it sticks with my evo barely, and it runs high 12s.

and as much as i love alot of the rims on cts-v, i am piss broke. i have a motorola v60 for example (for you older members hahaha)...

where the avalanche and tahoe and z06 and the new crotch rocket u got go????

where the avalanche and tahoe and z06 and the new crotch rocket u got go????

well, i had a thread a few months back about my crashing financial situation which forced me to sell many, well all of my toys minus the truck. the Z06 was loved so much by my father that he now drives it, took it off my hands. the tahoe is still for sale, avalanche is long gone sold to a happy returning kelley performance customer (he has two of my previously built tahoes as well). the R6 was sold for extra cash, trying to find a way to afford an R1 tho... i got an itch i really need to stratch :D no more watersports, or way too fast cars- gotta get another bike :lol:

well, i had a thread a few months back about my crashing financial situation which forced me to sell many, well all of my toys minus the truck. the Z06 was loved so much by my father that he now drives it, took it off my hands. the tahoe is still for sale, avalanche is long gone sold to a happy returning kelley performance customer (he has two of my previously built tahoes as well). the R6 was sold for extra cash, trying to find a way to afford an R1 tho... i got an itch i really need to stratch :D no more watersports, or way too fast cars- gotta get another bike :lol:

i didnt see that post....my bad man....times are tuff for alot of people right now...keep your head up :cheers:

I just hope I can keep my SS and afford a V when my financial "Crash" happens. Buck up little camper, lol.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

i just bought your exact spoiler off ebay. i love that spoiler!! it was brand new OEM and GM painted my color too! got it for $36 haha, and i was just about to order it anyways off the caddy website for like $300 painted..... now i am needin STS foglights :D

haha thanks :D i love me some windshield tint, tickets or no tickets its totally worth it :)

i have the STS-V fogs. the STS ones are real bad arse, but they dont fit.... the STS-V fogs basically come with the STS-V brake duct, and you just swap the actual light between the CTS and STS housings. real easy and goes right in. they run about $300 for the pair