Help Please

They do make smaller pulleys, but they are belt slippers basicly. They also create more heat. The 112 suffers I feel from a small intercooler core more than a blower size issue. Obviously it is small, but it could be spun up much more to make up for some of the boost issue. Spinning up a truck kit much more than a 2.8" pulley and a stock crank pulley will be a heat maker. If you don't already have the 90mm throttle body, now would be a good time to go to that. Your camshaft and cylinder head choice will determine how much boost you make. You could end up with only 5psi with going agressive on the choices. I would stay with stock heads and a mild cam for now. Here is an example for you with a 408 on low boost with a TVS1900 Magnacharger.

Link

i need help choosing a cam for this build 408 with a radix with 2.8 pulley.. was going to leave it up to the shop that is doing the build but wanted to make sure they were close to what you guys think... can anyone help me out with some specs. this is a daily driver... by the way thanks for your help zippy..