Man I Getting Sick Of This Sh*t

Big O

i have a big ass hole in my wall now.

brad johnson was not ready for this game or to play with the current cowboys team. it isnt all his fault though. the defense also lacked what they had in previous games . i cant wait for romo to come back but they cant rush it or it will bite them in the end.

i still where my boys hat with pride though. we will pull through .

the worst part was they pulled the game from fox since it was such a blowout.

for all you cowboys haters with your smart ass comments to come , go suck on some chili ring.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Never made it on TV here ... so I had to watch the stats upload every 15 seconds. I'll wear my schit with pride as well, and we've had worse times ... this is just embarrasing now. Those overpaid little princesses better get their schit together on defense. I"m glad they didnt put Romo back in though.

D. Ware had another good game (at least looking at the stats roll by)

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

i have a big ass hole in my wall now.

brad johnson was not ready for this game or to play with the current cowboys team. it isnt all his fault though. the defense also lacked what they had in previous games . i cant wait for romo to come back but they cant rush it or it will bite them in the end.

i still where my boys hat with pride though. we will pull through .

the worst part was they pulled the game from fox since it was such a blowout.

for all you cowboys haters with your smart ass comments to come , go suck on some chili ring.

brad Johnson wasnt ready i agree...I will always be optimistic..that the cowboys are playing their usual december foot ball now and will play great later. I guess living in Tx changed the fact that Fox didnt pull it from our tv.

Never made it on TV here ... so I had to watch the stats upload every 15 seconds. I'll wear my schit with pride as well, and we've had worse times ... this is just embarrasing now. Those overpaid little princesses better get their schit together on defense. I"m glad they didnt put Romo back in though.

D. Ware had another good game (at least looking at the stats roll by)

Some analyzers are worried about D. Ware..yeah his stats are good but they fear he is just individualizing the defense...He is ignoring the run just to get sacks..I saw that in a couple of examples today.

yeah it sucks. but im used to taking the bashing. everyone here is a giants fan. i still wore my cowboys sweatshirt out today. yes i got chewed out but i almost wear it just to have words with other non cowboys fans, not just to represent lol. they have a stacked team, they just gotta pull it together. just kill the giants, PLEASE! lol