How And Were To Post My Mods On My Profile?

shawnss

Under My Controls go to "Signature". You can add your mods there and a signature pic as well. I think (did a quick search and couldn't find the rules) there is a limit of 5 lines of text and your pic can't be any larger than 200x700. Also if you haven't done so yet you can set up a "Garage" and list all your mods there too as well as more pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Well sorry to bring this up again but for the life of me i can not find out how to post pictures in my signature. I must be a tard cause i have been trying to do this for the last few hours and i cant seem to figure it out. i click on the little picture window and it says enter your URL but what is it talking about i add what picture i want and save it and nothing comes up any help would be great.

Well sorry to bring this up again but for the life of me i can not find out how to post pictures in my signature. I must be a tard cause i have been trying to do this for the last few hours and i cant seem to figure it out. i click on the little picture window and it says enter your URL but what is it talking about i add what picture i want and save it and nothing comes up any help would be great.

the url is basically a link to your pics. You save the pic some where like photobucket then use the url(web address) to point to the pic.

Well I will add another question to this thread, how can I put an image in the left side when you post ?

Also I tried to put a picture in my signature, but seems to be not working..size is correct

Edited by lunaru03 (see edit history)

i was a newb once....go to www.photobucket.com and setup an account (its free) upload ur pics to photobucket and then it will give u a URL address. then put that URL address in the URL slot for ur SIG. it takes some time to get it right. but its a breeze once you learn how.

i was a newb once....go to www.photobucket.com and setup an account (its free) upload ur pics to photobucket and then it will give u a URL address. then put that URL address in the URL slot for ur SIG. it takes some time to get it right. but its a breeze once you learn how.

Thanks for the info bro...I'm on my way to create an account and do what you mentioned.

What about the picture in the left side when you post...(like yours..I see it has a dancing banana)

Well i have a photobucket and thats what ive been doing and it wont let me. This is what it said an error has accured and says you r not allowed to use this extension on this board a valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif/an invalid format is: http://www/domain.com/picture.one.gif. so i dont know what this means can i only have one picture uploaded on my photobucket?

are you getting your URL address from photobucket? the one they generate for you?? make sure your copying that address

Yeah the one up in the left hand corner. i copy it and then try to paste it there and thats what comes up i try messing with i again tomorrow