Zippy Road Trip

I'll be driving down the Vegas with the wife for Sema. Kind of something we've wanted to do for a while. If you're between me and Vegas and need some tuning done, I might be driving through your town. Any suggestions for the road trip guys?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god dam thats a long drive , i dont think i could handle that one.

id like to come to vegas to meet up with yall but i dont have a ticket to sema this year. id get all depressed if i was there and couldnt go. have fun .

I'll be driving down the Vegas with the wife for Sema. Kind of something we've wanted to do for a while. If you're between me and Vegas and need some tuning done, I might be driving through your town. Any suggestions for the road trip guys?

if you are down for stoppin in Des Moines I would LOVE to have you tweek mine just a lil more. also if you need a place to crash i got room for you guys. i am right off of I80 literally i can hear the interstate from where i sit right now in my garage!! lemme know. also if you are able too i could prolly get you an 08 Silverado to tweak!

Well if you get anywhere near wyoming let me know ... I would love to get the truck tuned and could probably get another one as well.

No plans to go through Wyoming, but depending on where in Wyoming you'd be coming from we could change our route a little bit as we are going through Nebraska, Colorado, and Utah. Where in Wyoming are you coming from?

god dam thats a long drive , i dont think i could handle that one.

id like to come to vegas to meet up with yall but i dont have a ticket to sema this year. id get all depressed if i was there and couldnt go. have fun .

You sure you are not up for a little drive yourself?I thought you could buy tickets there?Booked plane and hotel tickets,and will hook up with joe delano on tues.Staying at the orleans for the week.

come on out!

Ray

I'm in the NE corner ( Gillette ). Cheyenne Wyoming is about 3 hours from me. Denver Colorado is about 6 hours from me. I'm willing to drive to get a live tune ... there is absolutely nothing around here for dyno's or tuners, let alone a Zippy tune :)

Sounds like my older brother is pretty interested as well.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

OK-so plans as of right now:

We're leaving our house in Michigan 1st thing Saturday morning.

Meeting up in Urbandale, Iowa on Saturday 11-2 around noon for a few tunes...

From there we're heading to Cheyenne, Wyoming and meeting up there around noon on

Sunday 11-2.

Then we're headed down to Denver, Colorado and West to Las Vegas by Monday some time.

And all this riding in Mike's regular cab truck :help: ...alone in a truck with him for a 30 hour drive!!!!!!!!! :question:

OK-so plans as of right now:

We're leaving our house in Michigan 1st thing Saturday morning.

Meeting up in Urbandale, Iowa on Saturday 11-2 around noon for a few tunes...

From there we're heading to Cheyenne, Wyoming and meeting up there around noon on

Sunday 11-2.

Then we're headed down to Denver, Colorado and West to Las Vegas by Monday some time.

And all this riding in Mike's regular cab truck :help: ...alone in a truck with him for a 30 hour drive!!!!!!!!! :question:

YOU GO GIRL!

see you guy's there!