Zippy Road Trip

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're working on it. Mike might move in a few weeks, I have to wait until my college semester is done with.

No definite plans as of yet, but the road trip was fun, just ask Mike how much he loved driving through Utah :lol:

Here's some pics I put up a few days ago

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20913592

Actually, the next time we drive to Nevada the ONLY state we would like to go through again would be Colorado.

Zippy is willing to take a MUCH LONGER TRIP next time just to avoid the other states we went through this time-I mean really....110 miles between gas stations, or even any kind of civilization (Utah) is a little excessive! :wtf:

It was nice meeting up with everyone. Driving my truck for the first time in the snow was not amusing. :wtf: I didn't expect to run into snow that far south. The 20's aren't terribly good when going downhill on 7 and 8% grades on ice.

It was nice meeting up with everyone. Driving my truck for the first time in the snow was not amusing. :wtf: I didn't expect to run into snow that far south. The 20's aren't terribly good when going downhill on 7 and 8% grades on ice.

Damb Zippy ... That's the final part of your Roat Test up here in New England ... You would have gotten you license ... :crackup:

I've driven in Michigan snow every year since I was 16. I just wasn't too big on doing it in the mountains on huge downhill grades. I also wasn't up for getting my black truck salty. It had never been out in the crap before.