Mazda Killed

Fast06

I was heading home down the highway and I see this car flying up the on ramp. I could tell he was going to try to get in front of me. I got on it, he gets on the highway behind me and doesn't let off. I took it 125 before he quite trying to pass me. Luck had it we pulled up at the next light. I believe that it was a mazda 6; it was debadged and I'm not really familiar with mazdas. This is my first race with since the yank 3000 install; I put in 4wd and stalled it up. When the light turned green I squealed the all tires taking off and pulled two lenghts right way and held it to 100 when I let off. That car had to of been awd, it took off way to fast for 2wd.

All the 6's are AWD. It was probably a regular 6 and not the MazdaSpeed. The Speeds are very quick. Good kill though!

I'm pretty sure that it was the mazdaspeed 6; they run 14.3 stock. Last time at the track I ran a 14.7, before the LS6 valve springs, yank 3000, and retune.

It was a mazda6 v6 prob cause they run 14's because my lil bro has one and his friend has a speed 6 and that one runs 13's with my old tune the v6 could keep up with me from a roll (he has exhaust, headers, no cats, intake and stage2 cluch ported throttle body) i ran a speed 3 i kicked his a$ from a dig but at about 110 he started to catch me and passed me up around 115 lol but they are fast cars but `congrats on your kill what ever it was :thumbsup: oh yea mazda6 v6 mazdaspeed3 are fwd and the speed6 its awd

Edited by caddy03pimpin (see edit history)

All the 6's are AWD. It was probably a regular 6 and not the MazdaSpeed. The Speeds are very quick. Good kill though!

If it had AWD it was a MazdaSpeed 6 (4 cyl. w/ turbo). The V6 Mazda 6 is very fast as well just not as quick due to the added weight and only 2 wheels spinning. Either way that's a nice kill.