Easy Question

keebler85

Even vehicles with the "highest trim level" still have options available. Few vehicles are ever built with every available option. I don't think a sunroof was available in 2003, but I'm not sure, or sure of what year it might have become available.

Climate control, engine block heater, XM/Onstar, towing package and 6 disc cd or single disc cd with casette player were all options on '03s. Sunroof was not available. May have been more options but I can't remember any.

Climate control, engine block heater, XM/Onstar, towing package and 6 disc cd or single disc cd with casette player were all options on '03s. Sunroof was not available. May have been more options but I can't remember any.

I've got all the goodies :chevy:

Never once used the engine block heater though.

Not all SS's were created equal! lol, as mentioned above there were a few options available. I've never had a vehicle that had digital heating/air conditioner controls, so I don't know if I'd like it or whether the added cost was worth it or not. I do know had my SS had those gawd awful looking Onstar & XM antenna's on it I probably wouldn't have bought it, I like the bald look, lol, plus I wouldn't have subscribed to either service. Also, if I remember correctly there was a conversation on here years ago about some SS's having cloth on the door panel next to the arm rest and some having vinyl, not an option, just a difference.