Easy Question

keebler85

I do know had my SS had those gawd awful looking Onstar & XM antenna's on it I probably wouldn't have bought it, I like the bald look,

That's how you know if your truck is male or female. If it's got nipples it must be female. :jester:

damn i lucked out on mine then it has every available option

me dos for my year, I love my digital setup. I dont have Onstar, was removed from first owner because it is on the original for sale sticker...

Ive seen an 05 SS with cloth seats as well. It doesn't appear to be a popular choice though.

Cloth imo, is better for racing, keeps you planted in your seat more so than leather (where you can slide around). Im happy with my leather though.

Not all SS's were created equal! lol, as mentioned above there were a few options available. I've never had a vehicle that had digital heating/air conditioner controls, so I don't know if I'd like it or whether the added cost was worth it or not. I do know had my SS had those gawd awful looking Onstar & XM antenna's on it I probably wouldn't have bought it, I like the bald look, lol, plus I wouldn't have subscribed to either service. Also, if I remember correctly there was a conversation on here years ago about some SS's having cloth on the door panel next to the arm rest and some having vinyl, not an option, just a difference.
I don't know if that's an option or a year to year thing. Mine has cloth on the door panels.

03-04 were pretty much loaded. Leather bucket seats, full console, Bose system. Very few options like metioned above. 05-06 they added more options to make more of an entry level trim. Cloth seats, 60/40 split, ect.