SuperMaxx header package group purchase!

We're running a group purchase that covers all of the SuperMaxx header packages. 10 or more orders are required for discounted pricing. I can't post pricing due to the manufacturer's advertised pricing guidelines but we can provide you with a quote over the phone or if you e-mail [email protected]. Please let us know what kind of vehicle you would like a package for when you contact us.

Supermaxx53.jpg

Supermaxx60.jpg

SuperMaxx Features & Benefits

Heavy-wall aircraft quality stainless steel tubing throughout the system (1 3/4headers, 2 1/2x 3Y-pipe) for outstanding performance and durability.

Extra-thick (.375), laser-CNC-machined header flange for superior gasket sealing.

Factory-style O2 sensor bungs for direct fit and fully ODB-II compatible.

Hi-flow, stainless steel catalytic converters for increased horsepower and torque.

Slip-together union in the Y-pipe assembly allows for easy installation without welding.

Hi-flow merge-style Y-pipe for maximum exhaust flow.

Stainless steel Y-pipe flange retains the factory ball & socket connection.

Unique collector/converter connection utilizes a self-aligning, sintered metal, donut gasket for a long lasting leak-free connection.

Part number 115-841300 covers -

2000-04 1500 series 2WD & 4WD 4.8 and 5.3

2000-04 Avalanche 2WD & 4WD 4.8 and 5.3

2000-04 Suburban 2WD & 4WD 5.3

2000-'04 Tahoe/Yukon 2WD & 4WD 4.8 and 5.3

And 115-841350 is for -

2000-04 2500 series 2WD & 4WD Pick-ups and Suburban 6.0

2000-04 Escalade, Denali 2WD & 4WD 6.0

2003-04 H2

The headers are also available without the highflow Y-pipe with cats -

Long tube 1 3/4" tuned stainless steel header set, with 2 1/2" collectors. Reducer cones have o2 sensor bungs installed. Includes V-8 header set, header gaskets, header bolts and reducer cones.

115-841310 - 2000-'04 4.8, 5.3 and 6.0 Chevy/GMC 1500 SUV/2500

(*Avalanche, Escalade, Suburban, Silverado, H2, Tahoe, Yukon and Denali)

More info can be found in the Group Purchase section of our website. This GP will be wrapping up on Monday, March 29th. Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

Have a good day,

Tom

Hey slim I was thinking the same thing. I called Tbyrne and they said that they do not have all these kits at there facility and are all ordered at the same time from the company so they are new parts and not old stock. The girl I spoke to did not know about the clearance issues with out trucks. This is certainly the kit I want but don't want the issues you had either. Lets see what we can find out!

1 slot left for free shipping! Orders can be placed online over the weekend (someone will be grabbing that spot! :) ). From there the GP will continue through Monday, March 29th. There are some very good discounts off of each header package.

Have a good weekend,

Tom

There are about 20 orders in for the GP so this one is doing pretty good. The last day to get in on this is Monday (3/29). Just give us a call or e-mail to add those items to your order.

Thanks,

Tom

Archived