Earthquakes In Texas?!

CoolBlueSS

How far is that from Elpaso...my babymama just moved out there...could have been her falling out of the bed... :jester: ...ok maybe not but it did make me laugh...weird to hear about happening there... but they can happen just about anywhere...on the west caost its normal to hear about it but any where just seems weird

How far is that from Elpaso...my babymama just moved out there...could have been her falling out of the bed... :jester: ...ok maybe not but it did make me laugh...weird to hear about happening there... but they can happen just about anywhere...on the west caost its normal to hear about it but any where just seems weird

LMAO!

2.5 and 3.0 wow thats barley enuf to be felt :D There have been dozens of earthquakes of that magnitude in the last week out here in the west, and 99% go unreported in the media.

Its funny how such a small earthquake in Texas gets media attention but an earth quakes has to be at least a 4.0 to be mentioned in the news out west

2.5 and 3.0 wow thats barley enuf to be felt :D There have been dozens of earthquakes of that magnitude in the last week out here in the west, and 99% go unreported in the media.

Its funny how such a small earthquake in Texas gets media attention but an earth quakes has to be at least a 4.0 to be mentioned in the news out west

No chit! We have 5+ here on a regular basis. 2.5 is nothingg. :jester::D