Sss And The Tow Rig.

thomp62301

Man Luke, I NEED that trailer. No body around here rents a trailer like that and I am not spending $3-4k on a trailer right now. I gotta get my truck to the exhaust shop for some extra bending and running open headers is a risk with the NJSP.

BTW, I like the d-max. I really think my next truck is going to be a smoker. Congrats again on your new best! :cheers:

Man Luke, I NEED that trailer. No body around here rents a trailer like that and I am not spending $3-4k on a trailer right now. I gotta get my truck to the exhaust shop for some extra bending and running open headers is a risk with the NJSP.

BTW, I like the d-max. I really think my next truck is going to be a smoker. Congrats again on your new best! :cheers:

Hey i'm not too far away, i'm sure we can figure something out.

I really like the d-max. Definitly no more gas trucks for me.

did the d-max outrun the sss :D . brother has a d-max and i refuse to run him. both trucks have exhaust and intake only and i know he will walk on me. next truck will be a d-max here also. can beat the crap out of them and still get good m.p.g. oh and he gets the fuel for free at work (jet-A) :D

did the d-max outrun the sss :D . brother has a d-max and i refuse to run him. both trucks have exhaust and intake only and i know he will walk on me. next truck will be a d-max here also. can beat the crap out of them and still get good m.p.g. oh and he gets the fuel for free at work (jet-A) :D

I dont know if the Dmax will walk over the SS but it will be close,I know my Dmax feels ooh soo nice when the turbo kicks in. :D

40 to 80 MPH run the D-max will walk all over the SSS with the Edge Attitude Module I have on it. When that TC locks up and at 28 lbs of boost it's something else. In the quarter though, i'd have to give it to the SSS.