• Oynx Black
    • Arrival Blue
    • Victory Red
    • Silver Birch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a most popular vote again. this is supposed to be the rarest color right? def arrival blue and silver birch in my area. i have seen one or two blue, a bunch of red and a ton of black. with silver birch being non existent around here thats my vote.

in 03 there was only 1103 made

in 04 there was only about 950

do to the low # in 04 GM went to the silver birch :puke: sorry, but every time i saw a truck it was silver birch, and i just got suck of the color..

:seeya:

i thought that in 2003 it was 1013 blue ones but either way it was like 10,000 black ones so im confused at how black is in the running for the rarest color

Yeah this poll got off topic real quick...lol Its supposed to be your opinion on RAREST colr not favorite..lol

IMO black shouldn't have been included in the poll for that reason. well all know that black isn't the rarest.

I have a arrival blue one and i wouldnt trade it for anyother color. Nothing against any other color i just really liked the arrival i almost bought a black 05 but the dealer wouldnt give me crap for trade so i bought one out of state.

• 2 weeks later...

wouldn't you get a more accurate conclusion if you just voted for what color you own. that way the color with the least votes would be the obvious "winner"

wouldn't you get a more accurate conclusion if you just voted for what color you own. that way the color with the least votes would be the obvious "winner"

That what i was trying to do but dont know where i went wrong..... :banghead::banghead:

WOAH_____DEE

Group: Supporting Member

Member No.: 7580

Owns: SS

Color: Black

Year: 2005

AWD

x 2 on that!!