• Oynx Black
    • Arrival Blue
    • Victory Red
    • Silver Birch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after going through the other Color poll and seeing that Oynx Black took 1st for best color, I like BG06SILVERADO would like to see which color is the rarest<<<(spelling) So this poll will only be for SSS owners.

Come on in and tell us what color yours is.

Well that's not very nice.... :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would say silver. I've never seen one yet...and I live in an area of 6 mil ppl. I've seen blue quite a few times. It was actually the first SSS I saw that started this whole mess for me. :sigh:

Red is nice, but after having been stopped well over 60 times for speeding in my short driving career, I figured I didn't need any more attention than necessary. :jester: I've never had a single ticket go on my record...attorneys are good for something! I got a black one. Seems to work; maybe it's just experience speaking or maybe I'm just getting old and light footed. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Damn, I'd have guessed red to be the most common, by far. Don't get me wrong, Black is FTW, but I had no desire to try to maintain 3 acres of black paint considering I have 4 in the sig which are black, and coming out of a crew D-Max dually prior to the SSS which was black- So, red it was. :)

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...