Keyed Ss

HigginSS

A while back i was out to eat a Margarita's in Nashua NH and i saw a red SS so i parked next to it. it had a few nice mods, if i remember correctly a cowl hood and wheels. so i got out to check out the truck and it had been keyed all over!! i couldn't beleive it, it just had lines and big curves scratched all over the hood and lines down the side. i had no idea whose truck it was but i just wanted to get revenge on whoever did it. what kind of a scumbag does that? idk how some people can be so disrespectful of other people things :(

my dad has allways said you cant have nice things cause some sob will ruin it for you

:withstupid: Never grew up with my dad but I learned that in high school. Now I dont take $h!t from anyone. I am even cautious of the truck being in my garage and have 2 extra locks on the garage door. Jealous turds.

that sucks. thats why i park as far away as possible anywhere i go. even if its raining. and of course ill be out in no where and no douche has to park next to me. wtf. people have respect for anything.

:withstupid: The first time my wife was with me and we went shopping, she said "Whats the matter? You wont park near commoners now that you have a nice truck?" F**k no! Now a days I point out all the bumps and bruises on her SUV, and say "Thats exactly why I don't park near commoners!"