Thank You David @ Magnacharger

Well my intercooler pump took a crap i took it out and cleaned the casing, brushes, and armature. It ran like new for about 2 days then crapped out again. I went to the local FURD house to get one (the lightnings have them as well) they quoted me 318.99 :eek::omg: So i called david at magnuson they wanted 130 bucks and that was music to my ears. So thanks again david and magnacharger :thumbs:

Yea when I bought my supercharger it was sitting on a Hummer on the show room floor. So I bought 300 dollors in stuff to make the parts that were different. When I accidently drilled into the surge tank, I got a hold of David. He sent me all the parts I needed for $75. I felt like a dumb A$$. I never told my wife, but I have a garage full of stainless and aluminum tubing along with some couplers and 4340 Chromoly for brackets. I guess a turbo setup or something for the bird or vette will benefit in the future :D

• 2 months later...
Well my intercooler pump took a crap i took it out and cleaned the casing, brushes, and armature. It ran like new for about 2 days then crapped out again. I went to the local FURD house to get one (the lightnings have them as well) they quoted me 318.99 :eek::omg: So i called david at magnuson they wanted 130 bucks and that was music to my ears. So thanks again david and magnacharger :thumbs:

When your pump quit did you notice any other problems, noises, higher pressures on resevoir etc?

• 2 weeks later...