Thinking Of These Tires

NashSS

I have plans to order these tires next week when I get my overtime paycheck and was wondering if anyone here has them? I have a post a while ago and zippy replied asking if I considered hankooks so I looked and this is what I came up with. All the reviews have a good rating and they come with a 50,000 mile warranty. I'm not going goodyears. I have goodyears with a passion and don't recommend them to anyone. I haven't ordered these tires yet but if there are any tires that you guys recommend that I can get online for the same price I will consider them but i have my mind set on these hankooks so if you guys have any input on them please lemme know.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/f...alse&cs=275

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

I just bought a set of these on Aug, 1st.

I really don't have much to say about them because they are off the truck now. They were on my summer wheels, so I can't tell you how they are in snow/ice. They are a good looking tread and did well on days it rained here.

It took me a little time to get used to all the little vertical lines on the sidewall (Not 100% smooth sidewalls) but they grew on me.

Oh I'd shop around local first. I gave $554.08 mounted/balanced/installed/tax for my stock sized tires. (Same as what your looking at). or $138.52 each

Here's a pic to give you an idea about the vertical line on the sidewall and see how aggressive they appear.

Good Luck on your choice!

post-14942-1225935211_thumb.jpg

As I stated before in your old thread, I have them to and they're perfectly fine in the rain, I went through a very very very bad storm and was passing people no worries about losing traction. They look good also, just as I said before I think make a little more road noise then normal, but I have nothing to compare it to seeing how I don't remember the stock tire noise.

For me it came down to these Hankook's or the Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus. Personally, I went with the Coopers.

There are a lot of SSS guys on here running either of these tires; both receiving really good reviews. If these are the ones you want, based on other SSS reviews I think they'll do good for ya. :thumbs: